CPNS is a parent run co-operative preschool where each family contributes to the operation of our school. Each family is required to:
- Work in your child's class one day per week (2½ hours)
- Attend parent education seminars once per month
- Participate on a job team, which will help operate the school
(see Forms: Job Descriptions)
- Support our annual fundraising events.
- In years where there is an unusually big project undertaken, the membership may be required to work extra time in order to get that specific project done.
"I actually enjoy going to the meetings twice a month as a chance to get some time without the kids and talk to the other parents."Eleni Hulman, CPNS Parent 2004–2008
"I cherish the opportunity of being in an atmosphere with other parents trying to do a better job at parenting than what comes naturally."Anonymous